REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
What: NCCER Instructor Certification Training Program (ICTP)
When: May 4-5, 2021 | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm each day
Where: Virtual ZOOM Meeting
**Meeting link will be sent out 1 day prior to class to the email address on your file. If you have not received your meeting link by 4pm the day before, please contact Carolyn Reynolds**
- Class materials will be mailed out several days before the class via UPS. You will be asked to confirm what address you want your materials mailed to. Materials will be mailed out 3-5 days before the class.
- Participants are required to have a computer equipped with a camera and microphone. Participation by cell phone is not permitted.
- Participants will be required to show a photo ID to be admitted into the virtual classroom.
- Please be sure to log on at least 45 minutes before class starts so that participant id's can be confirmed and any technical issues can be worked out.
- Admittance to a class after it has started is not permitted.
- If you inform us prior to the class beginning that you will not be able to attend or you are having technical issues, then you will be transferred to the next scheduled training.
- If you are a "No Show" for the class, your registration fee will be forfeited.
CAGC Foundation: Education Refund & Cancellation Policy
Instructors teaching the NCCER Contren Learning Series are required to be certified by an accredited NCCER Sponsor. This certification enables student/apprentice records of training to be recorded at the National Registry and qualifies them to receive NCCER certificates of module and course completion. These training records are nationally recognized and are becoming a requirement with many construction and maintenance firms to qualify for employment and promotions.
ICTP Application form MUST be sent in prior to registration.
Please email or fax your application to Carolyn Reynolds or fax: 704-332-5032
TOPICS & AGENDA
Module # 1 Introduction to NCCER Training
Module # 2 How Learning Occurs
Module # 3 Communication for Learning
Module # 4 Leadership & Group Dynamics
Module # 5 Administration & Classroom Management
Module # 6 Using NCCER Contren Learning Series
Module # 7 Teaching Strategies
Module # 8 Instructional Aids
Module # 9 Evaluation Techniques
Module # 10 Giving a Short Presentation
Sharrell Janvier, Director of Grants and Training | Phone: (704) 372-1450
Carolyn Reynolds, Meetings and Membership Coordinator | Phone: (704) 372-1450 x 5200
To receive NCCER certificates of module and course completion. These training records are nationally recognized and are becoming a requirement with many construction and maintenance firms to qualify for employment and promotions.