2021 Mini Convention- SOLD OUT!
It's going to look a little different this year, but we can't wait to see you for our 2021 Mini Convention in Nashville, TN! Join us in Music City as we kick of our Annual Convention, Thursday, January 21, 2021.
To be put on a wait list for the 2021 Convention, please email Chelsea Andujar .
What's Different this Year
Due to COVID-19, this year's convention will look a little different.
- Event attendance is limited to 125 individuals including CAGC staff members and attendee guests.
- The 2020 Pinnacle Awards will be celebrated next year at the 2022 CAGC Convention. See the Pinnacle Awards page for more information.
- Face masks are required.
Keynote Speaker Peyton Holland
Next Generation Workforce & Closing the Skills Gap
Finding skilled workers with the technical training and certification needed across a variety of industries is becoming a real challenge for organizations. How do we nurture career growth in our current employees? How do we close the skills gap in our organizations? How do we invest in talent and training that will have an ROI we can measure? Peyton addresses these challenges and presents a framework for finding, creating and nurturing skilled workers for any industry in this must attend presentation.
Additional Event Highlights
- Annual Member Business Meeting
- Two Networking Events (see your old friends and meet new ones in one of the coolest cities around!)
- Engaging General Sessions
- Attendee Roundtable Discussion