Registration Now Open!
When - Thursday, September 29, 2022 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: 5260 Parkway Plaza, Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28217
Price: $275 per person
The Confined Space Entry Safety Training Workshop is designed to provide participants with an in depth review of the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA - Confined Spaces regulations for the construction industry and a review of common confined space entry hazards and safety practices. The course also includes a hands-on set-up/demonstration of typical confined space entry safety equipment. Our course is presented in a fun and easy to understand format that engages the participants. The course will be delivered over approximately 7-8 hours.
Instructor: Scott Day of SafeDay, Inc.
Course Topics Include:
- Common Types of Confined Spaces Found in Construction and Industrial Environments.
- Physical Hazards Commonly Encountered in Confined Spaces.
- Common Hazardous Atmospheres that Develop in Confined Spaces.
- Confined Space Terminology and Definitions.
- Confined Space Entry Options and Entry Procedures.
- Hazardous Atmosphere Monitoring Equipment & Techniques.
- Confined Space Ventilation Methods.
- Requirements of Confined Space Entry Programs and Permits.
- Duties of Confined Space Entrants, Attendants and Supervisors.
- How to Complete a Confined Space Entry Permit.
- Rescue & Emergency Services Requirements.
Who Should Attend:
SafeDay recommends this course for all personnel that work in or around confined spaces. SafeDay also recommends attendance by supervisors, managers, foremen, safety managers and other key personnel responsible for supervising or directing work in or around confined spaces.
Each Attendee Will Receive the Following:
- Confined Space Entry Safety Workshop Training Card
- Confined Space Entry Safety Workshop Manual
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 - Permit Required Confined Spaces regulations
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA - Confined Spaces in Construction regulations
For even more training and education opportunities, visit our Virtual Partner Training Opportunities Page.