REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
When: Friday October 1, 2021
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: Virtual ZOOM Meeting
Member Cost: $250 | Non-Member Cost: $375
CAGC Education Refund & Cancellation Policy
The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) requires all contractors performing construction for them to comply with the "Contractor Quality Control" (CQC), requirements in their contracts.
The purpose of the "Construction Quality Management for Contractors" course is to familiarize all quality management personnel with the Construction Quality Management, (CQM) policies and procedures. The course details the requirements of the contractor personnel and the government personnel assigned to the project and the reasons for those requirements. To ensure the success of the CQC system, it is a contract requirement that the contractor's Quality Control Managers, including those who function as the Superintendent, successfully complete this training course within the last five years. *Certification is valid with the USACE & NAVFAC for 5 years.
- What Is Construction Quality Management
- Contractor Quality Control
- Contractor and Government Responsibilities
- Contractor's Review
- Quality Management Planning
- Review and Acceptance
- Preconstruction Conference and Coordination Meeting Submittals
- Quality Management During Construction
- Three-Phase Control System
- Completion of Work
- Making the System Work
- The Resident Management System (RMS)
In preparation for class participation:
- Class materials will be sent out several days before the class. You will be asked to confirm what address you want your materials mailed to. Materials will be mailed out 3-5 days before the class.
- Participants are required to have a computer equipped with a camera and microphone. Participation by cell phone is not permitted.
- Participants will be required to show a photo ID to be admitted into the virtual classroom.
- Please be sure to log on at least 45 minutes before class starts so that participant id's can be confirmed and any technical issues can be addressed & worked out.
- Admittance to a class after it has started is not permitted.
- If you inform us prior to the class beginning that you will not be able to attend or you are having technical issues, then you will be transferred to the next scheduled training.
- If you are a "No Show" for the class, your registration fee will be forfeited.
Instructor: Helane Church, USACE
Event contact: Email | Phone: (704) 372-1450 ext. 5200