Continuing Education (CE) Elective: Critical Development for Leaders in 2023
When: Tuesday November 21, 2023 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Where: Virtual via Zoom
How to attend: The day before the event you will receive an email with the link to attend the Zoom Meeting
Cost: CAGC Members - $75 | Non Members - $125
**Save money by becoming a CAGC Member today!! www.cagc.org/Join**
The legal landscape is constantly changing in the labor and employment area. This course will update supervisors on the current status of applicable laws, as well as provide an update on developments, roadblocks, best practices, and practices to avoid in navigating today's legal landscape.
Instructor: Mark Stubley
**This course will be taught by a QPR certified instructor and upon successful completion participants will receive 2 hours of continuing education credit.
- Participants are required to have a computer equipped with a camera and microphone.
- Participation by cell phone is not permitted.
- Participants will be required to show a photo ID to be admitted into the virtual classroom.
- Please be sure to log on at least 30 minutes before class starts so that participant & Qualifier id’s can be confirmed.
- Admittance to a class after it has started is not permitted.
- If you inform us prior to the class beginning that you will not be able to attend or you are having technical issues, then you will be transferred to another class of your choosing.
- If you are a “No Show” for the class, your registration fee will be forfeited.
Carolinas AGC is an authorized NCLBGC Continuing Education provider #0058
Caroline Brigmon, Training Education & Workforce Director
CAGC Refund & Cancellation Policy:
No refund will be given for this event but it is transferrable.