The annual Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) program, sponsored by Willis Towers Watson, has been an ongoing and evolving effort by AGC of America (AGC) to recognize companies who have developed and implemented excellent safety and loss prevention programs achieved through management commitment, employee training and participation, and program innovation.
How to Enter:
All AGC members are encouraged to apply. Applicants must first contact their local AGC chapter to receive information on their established process or procedure. If the established process requires applicants to submit through the chapter, you must do so. If there is no established process, submit applications directly through AGC of America. A $250.00 application fee is required upon submission.
For more information about the AGC/Willis Towers Watson Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) and to access the application, please visit www.agc.org/CSEA.
- December 13, 2019: Deadline to submit application.
- January 13 & 14, 2020: Initial review and judging to determine finalists.
- January 20 – 24, 2020: AGC will notify the finalists in each division and category.
- March 7 – 10, 2020: Finalists presentations and interviews with an independent judging panel at the AGC of America Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV.
- March 10, 2020: Finalists reception at the AGC of America Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV.
- March 11, 2020: Awards ceremony presentation at the Willis Towers Watson Safety Awards Luncheon at the AGC of America Annual Convention in Las Vegas, NV.