CAGC Member Talk Forum with CAGC Leadership, members of the Executive Committee of the CAGC Board of Directors
Carolinas AGC hosted this open discussion on Friday, May 25, 2020 featuring members of the Executive Committee of the CAGC Board of Directors.
CAGC Member Panelists:
Casey Schwager, Board Chair, Sloan Construction Company
- Charlie Wilson, Board Chair Elect, C.T. Wilson Construction Company
- Mark Johnnie, Treasurer, Balfour Beatty
- Dean M. Wilson, Vice Chair, Hood Construction Company, Inc.
- Moderator: Dave Simpson, CEO Carolinas AGC, Inc.
Click the play button below to watch now.
- General Status Updates on Jobs, Workforce, Supply Chain, Safety, Operations:
Status updates of their jobs, supply chain conditions, workforce safety and general operations.
- Project Pipeline Discussion:
What is in the pipeline for construction projects for 2021? We are busy now, but predictions/perspective on future new projects, backlog, funding for projects, etc.
- Preparedness/Flexibility for possible recurrence:
How are you preparing for possibility of future varying restrictions, safety measures based on re-openings, or future resurgences. What we can do now to get ahead of future starts and stops. What considerations are we making now to move quickly from plan A to plan B depending on measures taken by local and state governments?
NOTE: You may also view this video in Full-Screen within Vimeo.