Registration Opens Soon!
Project Supervision Academy
Session #5: Thursday November 21, 2019 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Session #6: Friday November 22, 2019 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Carolinas AGC 4824 Parkway Plaza Blvd. Suite 115 Charlotte NC 28217
Member Cost: $1,800 | Non-Member: $2,495
Includes: All student materials and lunch
CAGC Education Cancellation & Refund Policy
6 Days, 3 individual Sessions - 42 Instructional Hours
Project SuperVISION® Academy is a 6-day (3 sessions) immersion to turbocharge a contracting organization - your company employees, field production levels, site safety, project quality and construction risk management practices. The Academy features small group studies and assignments, team building exercises, and many practical work projects that will provide participants with the essential communication, leadership, and technical skills to work within a project team and run a profitable operation.
Members are encouraged to promote this program to their entire project teams and may “sponsor” their Sub-Contractors who are not CAGC members at our reduced, member only pricing.
- Team Building Exercises That Can Work in Your Organization
- Best Practices - Pre-Construction Planning Process
- Examples - Contractor Planning Processes that Improve Safety / Installed Quality
- Intra-company and External Communication and Documentation
- Dissecting Production – Understanding Basic Work Elements
- Measuring the Success of Planning and Productivity Initiatives
- Dispute Resolution Relationships with Architects and Engineers
- Storyboarding and Other Cooperative Strategies for Collaboration Before a Project Starts
- Learning How to Utilize and Leverage Various Forms of CPM Output: Bar Charts, Logic, Precedence Diagrams; Who Owns Float on A Project Schedule
- Total Project Schedule and Supporting Schedules
- Legal Implications in the Updating of Project Schedules
- Detailed Production Planning By Field Managers
- Contracting firm owners
- Project Managers
- Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- Crew Leaders
- Field Supervisors and Field Personnel
- Specialty Contractors
Paul McCain, President of McCain Special Services, Inc.
Event/Class contact: Bill Stricker, VP Operations and Workforce Development 704-372-1450 x 5213 firstname.lastname@example.org