Registration Is Open!
Project Manager Development Program
The Project Manager Development Program (PMDP), created by AGC of America, is designed to specifically meet the needs of the construction industry. The curriculum, along with the activities and shared experiences of course participants, provides the necessary skills and knowledge to increase the participant’s ability to work successfully with others to ensure project success. This is a 40-hour, 5-unit program hosted by The San Antonio Chapter and AGC of Mississippi. The program will cover the basics of project management and provide tactics and strategies for boosting productivity. The instructor for this course is Ben Ashburn, Construction Education Training Specialist, Procore Technologies; and former faculty at Texas A.M. University and Murray State University
Where: All courses will be held online via zoom - 8:00 am -12:00 pm each training day.
When: Session I
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021- Introduction to Project Management
- Thursday, May 6, 2021- Initiating and Planning Part 1
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021- Initiating and Planning 2
- Thursday, May 13, 2021- Executing
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021- Controlling and Project Closeout
- Thursday, May 20, 2021- Introduction to Project Management
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021- Initiating and Planning Part 1
- Thursday, May 27, 2021- Initiating and Planning 2
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021- Executing
- Thursday, June 3, 2021- Controlling and Project Closeout
Cost, Registration & Payment Information
Cost: CAGC Members-$1,295 | Non-Members-$1,595
Registration Link: Register online (CAGC Members select PMDP Member) or via this form (CAGC Members use the member rate)
Registration Deadline: April 20, 2021
Payment must accompany registration to secure your seat. Registration fee includes the participant manuals for each unit.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Full refunds will be made for cancellations received 14 calendar days before the first day of class. After that date, no refunds will be granted. Replacements accepted.
To ensure timely delivery, registration must be completed by April 20, 2021.