REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Construction Quality Management
When: Tuesday October 10, 2023 | 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Where: Mashburn Construction | 1820 Sumter Street Columbia, SC 29201
**Lunch will be provided. **
Member Cost: $375
Non-Member Cost: $520
Price includes student manual for the class.
** Save money by becoming a CAGC Member today!! www.cagc.org/join**
The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC) requires all contractors performing construction to comply with the “Contractor Quality Control” (CQC), requirements in their contracts. The “Construction Quality Management” course is a contractually required certification for quality control managers on Federal construction contracted projects. The course has nine (9) modules:
- Introduction (what is quality control and the roles and responsibilities of the contractor and the government)
- Contractor’s Review (functions the contractor should perform at the beginning of a contract)
- Quality Management Planning (Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans)
- Post Award Orientation (various meetings and conferences after contract award)
- Submittals (Submittal process)
- Quality Management For Construction Projects (additional details regarding Three Phase Control processes, Documentation, Testing, and procedures for completion)
- Making the System Work
- Resident Management System 3.0
- NAVFAC’s Electronic Construction and FSC Management System, eCMS
Instructor: Stuart Perritt, PE, DBIA, CHST
Event/Class Contact: Caroline Brigmon, Education, Training & Workforce Director I firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone 704-995-1240
CAGC Education Refund & Cancellation Policy
50% refund of the original registration fee if cancellation is made 7 days prior to the event. Any cancellations less than 7 days or no shows receive no refund, substitutions are welcome.