REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
When: Thursday, September 15, 2022
Time: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Where: AIA North Carolina located at: 14 East Peace Street, Raleigh, NC 27604
**Lunch will be provided.**
Member Cost: $325 | Non-Member Cost: $450 - Price includes student manual for the class.
CAGC Education Refund & Cancellation Policy
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) requires all contractors performing construction for them to comply with the "Contractor Quality Control" (CQC), requirements in their contracts. The purpose of the "Construction Quality Management for Contractors" course is a contractually required certification for quality control managers on Federal construction contracts. The course has nine modules:
- Introduction (what is quality control and the roles and responsibilities of the contractor and the government
- Contractor’s Review (functions the contractor should perform at the beginning of a contract)
- Quality Management Planning ( Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans)
- Post Award Orientation ( various meetings an conferences after contract award)
- Submittals ( Submittal process)
- Quality Management For Construction Projects ( additional details regarding Three Phase Control processes, Documentation, Testing, and procedures for completion)
- Making the System Work
- Resident Management System 3.0
- NAVFAC’s Electronic Construction and FSC Management System, eCMS
Instructor: Stuart Perritt, PE, DBIA, CHST
Event contact: Email | Phone: (704) 372-1450 ext. 5200
For even more training and education opportunities, visit our Virtual Partner Training Opportunities Page.