Registration is Closed!
Price: $250 per person
Supported Scaffold Competent Person Safety Training Course
The Supported Scaffold Competent Person Course is designed to provide the necessary training for participants to be designated as competent person in compliance with the OSHA 1926 Subpart L regulations for Scaffolds. The course includes an in depth review of the Subpart L Scaffold regulations for various supported scaffolds including Tubular Welded Frame Scaffolds, Systems Scaffolds, Tube & Coupler Scaffolds and many more. SafeDay has developed custom course material and content that separates SafeDay from the competition. Our course is presented in a fun and easy to understand format that engages the participants. Your course will be led by Scott Day, President of SafeDay. The course will be delivered over approximately 8 hours.
Course Topics Include:
- Types of Scaffolds covered by Subpart L.
- Frequently Cited OSHA Scaffold Standards.
- Subpart L–Scope Application & Key Definitions
- Responsibilities of the Competent Person
- Scaffold Capacity
- Platform Construction
- Requirements for Supported Scaffolds
- Scaffold Access Requirements
- Requirements for Scaffold Use
- Fall Protection Requirements on Scaffolds
- Requirements for Falling Object Protection
- Scaffold Capacity & Loading Considerations
- Specific Requirements for Common Types of Supported Scaffolds
- Basic Scaffold Erection & Dismantling Procedures.
Who Should Attend:
SafeDay recommends this course for Scaffold Erectors/Workers, Superintendents, Project Managers, Foremen, Safety Managers and other personnel responsible for inspecting scaffolds or supervising or managing scaffold related activities on construction, renovation & maintenance projects.
Each Attendee Will Receive the Following:
- Scaffolding Competent Person Training Completion Card
- Supported Scaffold Competent Person Course Manual
- 29 CFR Part 1926 OSHA Subpart L Regulations for Scaffolds
- Sample Scaffold Inspection Form