Length: 2 hrs (monthly series)
WHAT IS THE LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE?
The Green Associate is now designated a Tier 1 accreditation and must be completed prior to becoming a LEED® Accredited Professional (LEED AP+). The credential will make individuals substantially more marketable to clients, and will confirm your knowledge about the green building industry and commitment to sustainability.
ABOUT THE LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE ONLINE COURSE
Topics are designed to teach key concepts of LEED, sustainability, green building design concepts and prepare you to pass the Green Associate exam. This online course also covers a variety of effective study method and strategies, exam-taking skills, and includes practice questions for the LEED Green Associate professional exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY?
The course targets a broad range of audiences so that anyone can understand the content, and pass the GA exam. --General Contractors, Project Mangers, Superintendents, Specialty Contractors, Developers, Architects, Designers, Building Owners, Engineers, Energy Industry Professionals, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Legal Council, and Planners are all encouraged to attend.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Sustainable Investment Group’s mission is "to assist individuals and organizations in their career/project goals in the green building industry". SIG’s instructors are LEED AP’s and have worked on several LEED projects from inception to completion. They understand what it takes to prepare for the LEED exams and know effective ways to pass.
Charlie Cichetti, LEED AP+, Project Consultant: Cichetti oversees the sustainable consulting, construction management, facilities extension, and LEED certification services for multiple projects. He also has experience working with multiple rating systems. Cichetti has more than 8 years experience in commercial construction, real estate development and project management.
- Introduction to Green Building; LEED and the LEED process; Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency; Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources; Indoor Environmental Quality; Innovation in Design
- LEED Synergies; LEED Green Associate Exam Review
- Access to four online practice exams
- Mp3’s of Green Associate main topics
- Study guide in a pdf format
- Access to LEED experts for follow up questions via online forum
- Recorded class sessions for 30 days after final course
- Certificate of completion